My Optimal Weight Plan
For almost thirty years, developing and maintaining an effective weight loss plan and optimal weight balance has been out of reach for many women, men and, more recently, for their young children, as well. This situation has led to an ongoing obesity epidemic around the world[1-4]. Global overweight and obesity rates continue to grow, affecting close to two billion people 18 years of age and older in 2014. There are several important health reasons to effectively address excess weight and obesity[1,3,4,6].
Overweight and obese individuals are more likely to suffer from:
- Increased disability;
- High blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases;
- Musculoskeletal disorders involving the hip, knee, ankle, foot and shoulder, as well as soft tissues such as tendons, cartilage and fascia;
- Anaemia and depression;
Regardless of the complexity of effectively addressing excess weight and obesity, our most recent understanding of key driving obesogenic factors, such as increased intake of excessive sugars and fat, daily consumption of foods with poor nutritional value, reduced physical activity and the prevalence of individual genetic and so-called epigenetic factors, it is possible to design personalized strategies to control and effectively address individual traits that affect the capacity to reach and maintain a healthy body weight. Based upon these facts, we brought to life:
My Optimal Weight Plan provides you with:
- Personalized guidance and care by an expert in the Human Microbiome until reaching and maintaining a healthy body weight;
- An initial assessment of your current weight and of your individual factors that may prevent you from reaching and maintaining an optimal healthy weight;
- An individual profile and a plan to help you to make optimal changes and dietary choices to enhance your own gastrointestinal health;
- An assessment of your current level of fitness and an individual and practical plan of physical activities to be performed in the comfort of your own home;
- Weekly monitoring of your progress and adjustments to your optimal weight plan as required;
- Follow-up surveillance and access to iBioSign's Health Profile Navigator so that you can ensure that your optimal weight is maintained after the completion of your optimal weight plan.
Witness your individual success, and join us in our powerful desire to curb excess weight and obesity.
We are here, ready to help you. Are you?
Enjoy great value
Note: For corporate or group plans, please contact Mónica Muraira at email@example.com or at +1 613 501-7387.
|Type||Per Session*||MHIC™ Members|
|My Initial Assessment||$180.00||$0.00|
|My Essential Sessions (12 weeks)||$145.00||$120.00|
|My Plan Achievement||$130.00||$105.00|
|Keeping My Optimal Weight Plan||$25.00||$25.00|
* Plus taxes.