BioConverGene Technologies Corporation
Founded in 2011 as a result of the International Strategy of Alignment and Consortia for Innovation and Regional Growth (ACIR Canada) of the International Centre for The Advancement of Health Regional Innovation and Science (ICAHRIS / CIASIRS), BioConverGene Technologies Corporation is committed to:
- Design, develop, manufacture and commercialize emerging biological reagents and services for Experimental Medicine and Clinical Research which encompass:
- Innovative biological therapeutic and adjuvant products.
- Integrative medical devices.
- Reverse vaccine development and human cell-based immunopotentiators targeting infectious pathogenic agents cancerous and senescent cells.
- Bio-antioxidants and probiotics.
- Modeling and grafting devices for adult stem cells.
- Identifying, developing and commercializing proteomic and metabolomic signatures for the treatment and follow-up of obesity and hyper-obesity in children and adult populations.
- Developing and processing of adult stem cells for the production of blood cells and factors for autologous blood transfusions.
- Developing and commercializing high quality follow-on biologics / subsequent entry biologics and generic pharmaceuticals.