iBioSign's Maternal Health Intercultural Centre (MHIC)
International efforts made by several organizations, including ICAHRIS, have demonstrated the need for a more inclusive and comprehensive approach to the early detection and systematic prevention of breast diseases affecting women throughout the world.
From a broader perspective, the last two decades have provided robust clinical evidence of the importance of attending to the health of women prior, during and after becoming pregnant[1-4].
The immediate and early prevention of diseases affecting women is not an optional consideration; rather, it is an integral part of harnessing the development of healthy communities, globally.
ICAHRIS invites you to become a direct driving force and player in igniting the power of healthy women in communities around the world by joining iBioSign's Maternal Health Intercultural Centre (MHIC).
Discover, embrace and become a member of our international community interested in promoting and securing a functional and robust approach to supporting healthy women, their families and our communities.
In addition to helping us to advance our research and education programmes, MHIC members will enjoy several unique benefits, including:
- Access to iBioSign's Health Profile Navigator (HPN);
- A personalized health session about your health, with Dr Gabriel Pulido-Cejudo;
- Monthly health alerts and relevant health related publications;
- The option to purchase individual HPN Keys that enable easy access to and local storage of your individual health profile and that of up to four of your family members', anytime, anywhere in the world, in case of an emergency;
- Access to our Sound-Induced Signature Motifs© platform;
- Access to our special events and related summary reports;
- Access to recommended healthy diets and low impact exercise routines;
- Access to iBioSign's weight loss and optimal weight balance programme, My Optimal Weight Plan, at discounted rates;
- Expert guidance and answers to specific health-related questions about your health.
Thank you for adding your determination to ours in order to make a tangible difference in the lives of women, their families and our communities.
* If someone referred you to the MHIC, please enter the referral code with which you were provided. Otherwise, you can leave this blank.
MHIC is pleased to offer one-time Guidance and Assistance Sessions.
If you are a user of iBioSign's Health Profile Navigator™, you can take advantage of a Guidance and Assistance Session from iBioSign's Maternal Health Intercultural Centre (MHIC).