iBioSign's My Health Inventory (MHI)
My Health Inventory (MHI) uses a robust, secure and versatile centric digital platform, iBioSign™'s Health Profile Navigator™, to collect and organize comprehensive personal health information for individuals and their families, providing a unique opportunity to effectively assist you and your loved ones to remain healthy, prevent diseases and improve your health.
Never before has it been so essential and so important to have in order and at hand the most precious aspect of our lives, our health inventory.
We are living in critical times, where the rapid and sustained erosion of global natural ecosystems has led, amongst other things, to the emergence of three major Betacoronavirus (B-CoV)-associated diseases: SARS, MERS and, currently, SARS-CoV-2 which is responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.
COVID-19 has not only inflicted numerous direct, rapid and long-lasting health consequences for and death to approximately 3.4 out 100 infected individuals, it has equally indirectly affected the lives of those suffering from otherwise treatable health conditions, who are faced with sudden health complications and the potential loss of life due to limited access to otherwise readily available, safe and routine health care practices under pre-pandemic circumstances.
It is for these reasons that getting to know your previous and current health status could save your life and that of members of your family. Ultimately, it is you who best knows your health.
Through iBioSign™'s Health Profile Navigator™, My Health Inventory has helped people to keep a comprehensive, current, digital health record and status, accessible at all times, everywhere in the world, in case of the need of immediate medical assistance.
My Health Inventory (MHI) was conceived and co-developed by visionary scientist and inventor, Dr Gabriel Pulido-Cejudo. MHI is based upon his broad experience and his contributions to experimental and clinical research within the fields of early prevention and detection of chronic and infectious diseases. Some of these include cancer, obesity, type 2 diabetes and infectious ailments such as HIV. His work has led to many scientific contributions and granted patents.
My Health Inventory (MHI) is a powerful, interactive tool based upon a highly secure and sophisticated software technology, iBioSign™'s Health Profile Navigator™ and its associated platforms. It enables you to:
- Enter your personal and clinical profile to rapidly and securely access detailed information relevant to your health status, any time, anywhere in the world, either for personal reasons or in the case of an emergency.
- Gather and access an up-to-date, comprehensive set of quantitative parameters, such as body metrics, blood pressure, glucose levels, clinical analysis and diverse preventative health studies, as well as important correlations that accurately reflect your current health status.
- Keep, in a central, fast, secure and intuitive interactive application, current and past comprehensive health records and the results of routine or specialized clinical exams and tests such as COVID-19 assessments.
- Keep and securely access valuable health-related history, including allergies, vaccines, chronic and pathogen-related diseases, metabolomic and inherited disorders and others.
- Safely enter and access past and current clinical procedures, accidents that have affected your health status, ongoing and previously received treatments and related measures that have been taken in order to provide a clear idea of your global health status in case of emergency and, thus, accelerate the use of the best available alternatives to attend them successfully.
- Enter the past and current medications that you have taken, as well as remedies, supplements, natural products and related non-traditional compounds that you have consumed, in order to assess, in a detailed way, all the factors that may be involved in alterations to your current and future health status.
- Adapt and synchronize all information related to your health obtained through individual and portable monitoring devices such as those used to measure your pulse, blood pressure, level of physical activity, glucose levels and others within a single, central health platform in order to be able to assess their impact as a whole and not individually.
- Quickly import relevant information displayed in various formats within institutions and health service providers in which you have been treated in order to have a robust frame of reference for your health inventory and, thus, be able to carry out complementary studies in a concise and expeditious manner to maintain and enhance your health or to effectively address emergencies.
Convinced of the importance of providing to you the opportunity to build, protect and be able to access your Health Inventory globally and at all times, we invite you to take the first step by accessing My Health Inventory (MHI) today!
Contact us for options including group and corporate plans.