Information that we collect
Whenever you visit our web site, we will collect some information from you automatically and some voluntarily.
We will collect the following information automatically:
- IP Address
- The date and time of your visit
We will collect the following information voluntarily:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your business or academic affiliations
- Your signature
Uses of the information that we collect
We collect information about our web site visitors for a number of reasons, including:
- To improve the web site experience for all visitors
- To understand the demographics of our web site visitors
- To facilitate the processing of orders placed via the web site
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect from our site visitors is of the utmost importance to us, and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data
- Keep track of items in user shopping carts
Third-party disclosure of the information that we collect
We do not sell or otherwise trade the personal information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance. We do, on occasion, share collected personal information with business partners in order to provide services or with government and other agencies where required by law. When we share collected personal information, we ensure that the third parties with whom we share personal information have policies and controls in place that are at least as stringent as our own.
Terms and Conditions (including Consent)
From time to time, ICAHRIS may modify and / or update this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to check back on a regular basis in order to determine if any changes have been made.